About me and my interests
I am meticulous and I like to go into technical details. I prefer tasks demanding thorough approach. I love to learn new things and expand my knowledge in different fields. I do not like monotony so I enjoy automating work.
I have practical knowledge of teleinformatic and telecommunication networks. My commercial experience inculdes core and radio access of cellular networks (SS7, GSM, UMTS, LTE) and TCP/IP.
I am Linux fan and I have commercial experience as power user. At home I am using: Ubuntu, Debian, ArchLinux and OpenWRT.
I can emphatize with people and I can explain technical issues to non technical staff in simple words.
I am also trying to become better person and value friendly people with good sense of humor.
IX.2017 – X.2017
WebProject Systemy Informatyczne - Programmer
- Implementation of new desktop application features in accordance with the given project.
Tools: Delphi, RAD Studio, PL/SQL, git, Enterprise Architect.
X.2013 – V.2014
ICT Support Centre of Polish Armed Forces - Transmission and switching station maintainer
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of issues related to fixed telephone, transmission and LAN networks.
- Creating plans of new telecommunication infrastructure.
IV.2012 – VIII.2012
Samsung Electronics Polska Sp. z o.o. - Junior protocol Engineer
- Performing tests and issue reproduction of mobile equipment.
- Analysis of radio link logs (mainly UMTS, GSM, GPRS protocol stacks).
- Analysis of C++ code and cooperation with development teams.
- Escalation of issues to development team or vendors.
Tools: Perforce, Jenkins, Wireshark, vendors’ protocol analysis tools.
I.2012 – III.2012
Polkomtel S.A. - Service Management Engineer
Position similar to NMC Engineer but more focused on services than specific network elements. Additional responsibilities:
- Prioritizing tasks according to Service Level Agreement.
- Creating procedures for a team members.
V.2009 – I.2012
Polkomtel S.A. - NMC Engineer
- Monitoring of cellular network services and network elements – GSM, GPRS, UMTS core and radio network; VAS (SMS, MMS, VMS, RBT, localization platform); IN, firewalls, IP routers and switches.
- Troubleshooting, coordination and escalation of network failures and customer trouble requests.
- Reconfiguration of network elements.
- Estimating the impact of failures and planned works on customers.
- Performing tests with other operators and customers.
- Creating reports for management board.
Tools: IBM Tivoli, BMC Remedy, vendors’ network management tools (CLI and GUI), Wireshark, vendors’ stack protocol analysis tools.
VIII.2008 - IX.2008
Polimex-Mostostal S.A. - Student intership
Employed in a field of civil engineering I was resposible for making changes in technical drawings and a lot of boring tasks. I quickly wrote automation script and as a consequence I was asked by manager to make more automation tools. I wrote Excel macros(VBA), VBScripts and AutoCAD scripts.
IX.2005 – VI.2010
Warsaw University of Technology - The Faculty of Electronics and Information Technology - Bachelor of Science
- Major: Telecommunication Systems and Networks.
- Final grade: very good.
- Nokia Siemens Networks trainings: signalling in cellular core network, MSS, MGW, CS data.
- Internal trainings in Polkomtel S.A.: NSS, GPRS, BSS, VAS, IN, roaming and signalling.
- Polish: Native
- English: B2 level exam passed; experience in technical English: written and oral communication with foreign coworkers and trainers; reading documentation and books.
- Russian: Comunicative